Saturday, November 1, 2008

Coming Soon

Photos of Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, and however far we get today. I was going to post them last night upon arriving at my brother's house in Georgia, but a 14 hour trip turned into a 16 hour trip thanks to an accident just outside of Montgomery. Add in the loss of an hour upon reaching the Eastern Time Zone, and I was too tired. Now I don't have enough time. Hopefully you'll get something more substantive from me tonight.

Kate and I have been keeping a journal of punch-drunk car-trip sayings. I'll get some of those up at the very least. It won't be any Rhode Island Notebook (I'll fill in a hyperlink on that later for those of you who don't want to Google it), but might prove amusing.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Can't wait to hear the sayings! :P