Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Breadcrumbs

A pair of nearing-end-of-year requests:

1) If you read this blog regularly, either checking in from time to time or using the RSS feed, would you be so kind as to follow it? Follow is a specific Blogger activity. There's a widget over on the right side of the page that lets you "follow" this thing. You can do so anonymously, but it'll help give me an idea how many people are actually tuning in. That's the minor request, as it merely relates to my ego.

2) Several people have called or emailed me with requests for posting topics. Looking at my labels, it would appear that I post on poetry, visual art, and video games most often. Anything specific under those categories you want to see? Any new areas? This is a more major request. It's not like I've run out of things to blog about, and in fact may blog more regularly in the coming year, but part of the point of a blog is interactivity. It's not just a series of essays or me blathering onto the internet. The larger discussions of late are encouraging. Try me :-)

1 comment:

Dan Stumpo said...

A request...Talk about the latest CD sent by the republican national committee as a Christmas present with the song: Barack the Magic Negro. How do people see this? Humor? A puppet who when his string is pulled says "yes massa"? A pipe toking tongue and cheek poke at puff the magic dragon? Or commentary on how Barack will run the country...