Friday, October 17, 2008

Mic Check Presents: Stephen Sargent

Yes, at last, I give you video of Steve. Take heart, dear readers, for this is not just video of Steve's last performance at Mic Check, but 25 minutes of Steve's last performance at Mic Check. I had to let the video render overnight; that's how much Steve you're getting.

It's all in one file and may take a bit to buffer. This is partly because I'm pressed for time lately, and breaking the video out into six or seven segments would have increased my workload by, well, six- or seven-fold. It's also because Steve, like most features, does a little banter and explanation between poems, and I figured that I should leave that in, this being his last performance and all.

Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy!

2 comments:

32poems.com said...

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your comment on my blog. The reason you did not see your first comment was that all first-time comments are held for moderation. When you next comment, you should see it right away. This feature helps me deal with spammers.

=-)
Deborah at blog.32poems.com

JeFF Stumpo said...

Ah, thanks, Deborah. I got confused when I saw somebody's post appear before mine, when mine had been waitlisted for moderation beforehand. Now I understand the first-timer method. :-)