Saturday, November 14, 2009

The applicability game

There's water on the Moon.

---

In related news, I just finished submitting manuscripts to the Bakeless and Yale Younger Series competitions.

---

In unrelated news, the feature at Stone Church was great.

---

In related-to-that news, no video or audio was recorded, which is probably for the best, given my inter-poem banter. I'm not sure that one family will ever be the same...

---

In unrelated news, my dad is on business in China for a few days. We're trying out Skype. I'm liking it so far, much better than telephones.

---

In related-to-China news, got a new Monsterpocalypse piece, Gakura:



Yes, that's a giant ape wielding a passenger train as a flail. I love this game.

2 comments:

Sheila said...

How about a small sample so we know what we're wishing you good luck on. For now though, accept my uninformed good luck wishes.
An interesting modification of your time/space distinctions, and a convincing argument.

JeFF Stumpo said...

Hi, Mairi,

From past blog entries of mine:

http://jeffstumpo.blogspot.com/2009/07/another-diluvium-sneak-peak.html

Drop me an email at jeff[dot]stumpo[at]gmail[dot]com, and I'll send you a PDF of the first 9 pages. I'm holding off on posting larger portions than the one page shown here because I am trying to get some of these published before they appear in the final book. I don't want to run into that previously-published-on-the-web red tape.